The Venmatic intermediate belt/sprinkling belt is generally placed after the long roller.
Sprinklers on a C-frame or fixed configuration above this belt can then do the sprinkling.
A vacuum system handles automatic filling of the sprinklers or returning excess sprinkling material.
Before sprinkling, we recommend moistening the dough products e.g. with a finishing glaze roller on a C-frame.
- Entirely in stainless steel
- Powered by a slip-on TorqLOC gear motor (direct drive)
- Dimensioned to suit the project
- Return system for the sprinkled material is possible
- Swappable sprinkling bins
As an alternative to this sprinkling belt, a grille mat conveyor can be used (see the “Grille mat transport” page).
Ask about the options, with no obligation.