Wendel kneaders have two twisted kneading arms with an interlocking rotation action that kneads the dough between them.
This prepares the dough more quickly than a spiral kneader. This type of kneader is suitable for all dough types and in particular for industrial bakeries.
- Efficient kneading process
- Dough does not warm up much
- 160kg, dough
- Fixed layout
- Easy-to-handle bowl
- Stainless steel variant
- Display with an option for making recipes
- Bowl scraper with temperature sensor
- Bowl driven by a cogwheel
- Touch panel control with frequency controller for the kneading arm drive and bowl drive
Technical information, WV 160 A
Capacity in dough*:
Capacity in flour:
* The capacity is lower for solid doughs
Continuous development of the products means that the information provided above can change.
Please contact us if you would like the latest data or more information!